I remember when…
I was all of 8 or 9 years old.
My mom would take me Back-To-School shopping. I remember feeling so very special. Trying on outfits and even the smell of new clothes was intoxicating. One year, I think we even made the trek to San Francisco’s Neiman Marcus. It was a HUGE deal. I picked out ONE very special outfit that I then proceeded to wear everywhere. Back-To-School shopping was always special with my mom.
Back-To-School is synonymous with new beginnings, a fresh start, present yourself as new and improved.
As a teacher, having a closet stocked with comfortable, appropriate, stylish, reasonably priced clothes can be a struggle. I have NO time for shopping. After a long day of teaching, going shopping for clothes sounds stressful. Too many decisions. Plus, I can’t keep up with the latest fashion trends.
Have you felt the same way?
Like you want to be stylish and relevant, but scramble in the morning to put anything together to wear to work.
It’s like you can have a closet full of clothes and NOTHING to wear.
from the fabulous website Teach. Inspire. Change
Caitlin is my go-to fashion consultant. She has 15,000 people turning to her on Instagram for fashion inspiration.
In this video Caitlin walks us through:
- What’s HOT in Teacher Back-To-School Fashion?
- Comfortable Teacher Shoes
- Teacher Fashion Do’s and DON’TS!
- How She Preps Her Clothes For The School Week
- Online Shopping and Sales Tips
- and so much more!
What do you think…
- What are your teacher fashion musts? Favorite places to shop? Got any fashion questions for our expert?
- Cant wait to hear from you in the comments below.
Pin this for easy Teacher Fashion Reference Tips